Sunday, December 19, 2010

ME and my SHADOW


A quick (but late) update. The film I have been working on for the past year was recently announced by Dreamworks. It is entitled "ME and MY SHADOW". It is a computer animation/traditional animation hybrid about a fun shadow that is stuck with a boring guy. The shadows in the film are all traditionally (hand drawn)animated. The team on this film is absolutely incredible and we have all been cranking to make something really special. I am proud to be the head of story on Me and My Shadow. I am working with Mark Dindal who developed the concept for the film and is our fun and fearless director. The film is scheduled to be released in March 2013.(this image is a promotional photo for the film "Shadow of a doubt". Not our film.)

10 Comments:

Blogger Dougmian said...

Awesome!!
I'm a big fan of you artwork and I can't wait to see a movie that you are the head of story!!
You deserve it!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Domee said...

Yay! Heard about this on cartoonbrew~ Such a big fan of both you and Mark Dindal's work! Can't wait :D

4:48 PM  
Blogger Tim Moen said...

this sounds awesooommmmeeee

9:40 AM  
Blogger craig said...

awesome. can't wait to see this one

12:29 PM  
Blogger Oscar said...

I'll look for it!

4:46 PM  
Blogger BoO said...

Wow!A cool and original idea! Yeah!

5:37 PM  
Blogger DianeM said...

Shane this is just too cool! Congrats on your HOS gig, this concept sounds just great. Looking forward to it!
Would you be willing to sign my niece's copy of Spaceheadz, she loves the book & your work.
And hey, the happiest of holidays to you & yours!

8:00 PM  
Blogger SHANE PRIGMORE said...

Hey Thanks alot guys!

And Diane...I would be happy to sign Spaceheadz for your niece. Can you send me your email or contact info?

9:37 AM  
Blogger DianeM said...

Fabulous, she'll be opening a book 2-shaped gift on Saturday morning! Thanks so very much in advance Shane, I can be reached at chiaroscurotastic@live.com

10:37 PM  
Blogger jose elgueta said...

that nice job!!!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home