Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SPACEHEADZ!! BOOK #2 is HERE!!!!


Spaceheadz book #2 is now here and available in bookstores and on-line EVERYWHERE! The 2nd novel in the series written by the amazing Jon Scieszka (and illustrated by...myself) follows the continuing adventures of Bob, Jennifer, Major fluffy, Michael K., and Agent Umber. This book has more agents, More tentacles, pudding rage, energy wave freak outs, monarch butterflies, monkey suits, Kilroy references, bathroom emergencies, A wolf, donuts, sewer pipes, more dogs, more whales, fried chicken, and an oddly cloaked Kindergarten class thrown into the mix. Very, very fun! Book 2 is Packed with all new illustrations (almost twice book #1). MUCH more elaborate. Check it out! Have fun! Above is a tiny mish-mash teaser sample of just a couple of my illustrations from book #2

11 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Holden said...

What?! Dude, that's awesome!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Major Fluffy said...

Eeeek. Eeeek. Eeee eee? EEEEEEK!

12:32 PM  
Blogger SHANE PRIGMORE said...

Thanks Anthony!

Eee eeek squeekers Major Fluffy!

Shane

9:53 AM  
Blogger Marcelo Vignali said...

I'll have to go to the book store and check it out!

Merry Christmas to you too Shane! Yes, let's catch up in the new year.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Charles Santoso said...

Very cool! I'm a big fan of your work.. Thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful stuff!

Merry Christmas & Happy New year to you. All the best in 2011! :D

-Charles

10:30 PM  
Blogger Jon Scieszka said...

Shane is the greatest! The illustrations in this book are absolutely fantastic. It's an author's dream to hand a story over and see it really come to full crazy life like this.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Griselda Sastrawinata said...

Awesome!!!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Griselda Sastrawinata said...

Awesome!!!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Miguel Gonzalez said...

Hey Shane!!! Its me Miguel from CalArts!!!! Thanks once again for coming by and doing a lecture for us!!! Is there anyway I can send you some designs Ive been working on for my film? my email is elmographics@hotmail.com

3:28 PM  
Blogger Tomps said...

Hi !
I am french and I'm currently following animation studies. I would like to ask you some things about your job, and what I need to do in order to succeed in this field, would that be possible?

3:16 PM  
Blogger Flavio Remontti said...

Hei, Shane. My name is Flavio. I just stoped by to tell you that your lecture at CDA last year was awsome. Ever since I watched it I've been using lots of the notes I took from your workshop. Thanks a lot for that. You are great man!
Best,
Flavio Remontti

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home